SkyWest Airlines is the largest independently owned regional airline. While our business reputation is based upon our operational and fiscal savviness, the true essence of SkyWests success has always been our people. We operate in a team-based environment and provide limitless opportunities for dedicated individuals to move their career in positive directions. We are also serious about providing outstanding career opportunities in addition to world-class benefits like: 401(k), Performance Rewards, Health Care, Retirement and Discounted Travel Worldwide. Some benefits of this position are the ability to work on the entire aircraft, tool allowance, four 10-hour shifts, shift trade flexibility, unmatched on-the-job training, and many more.
Moving Reimbursement package is available, as well as, a tool allowance.
Line Maintenance Mechanics are responsible to perform all maintenance functions and effectively troubleshoot all aircraft. They are also responsible for proficiency in all documentation and paperwork.
Primary Job Duties:
- Must be able to effectively troubleshoot all aircraft systems
- Will be responsible for making critical decisions in a timely manner regarding aircraft safety
- Must be able to perform all line maintenance functions unsupervised, at any time
- Will be responsible for proficiency in all documentation and paperwork, including parts paperwork
- Road trips are mandatory
Physical and Other Requirements
- Able to comfortably lift 60 lbs. routinely with or without a reasonable accommodation
Please complete the on-line application. Qualified applicants will be contacted.
This position will require the selected candidate to travel outside the station for training - in addition to the completion of their new hire onboarding.
This job posting may have an additional phone/video interview requirement. Please monitor your email and junk folder for additional instructions.