Line Maintenance Specialist - CVG
ABX Air •
What you will do:The Line Maintenance A&P Mechanic will provide a high degree of expertise in troubleshooting and repair of aircraft electrical and mechanical systems. Extensive travel throughout the ABX system both domestically and internationally may be required in support of AOG or chronic aircraft system issues. Must be able to work independently. On call travel to AOG aircraft may be required.
What you need
- High School Diploma/GED
- A&P License
- Ability to pass a 10-year background check and pre-employment drug screening
- At least four (4) years experience working on commercial type aircraft
- Verbal, written and presentation skills necessary to effectively communicate, update, persuade and/or facilitate discussions with all levels of employees and management.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with a variety of individuals, departments and organizations.
- Planning and organizational skills necessary to prioritize, assign, and coordinate workload of assigned area and employees with a multiple project setting.
- Strong technical knowledge of aircraft electrical systems and a proven track record of troubleshooting complex aircraft systems.
- Excellent ability to troubleshoot aging wiring using wiring diagrams and schematic prints
- Ability to travel frequently
- Ten (10) years experience in aircraft heavy or line maintenance operations
- Five (5) years of supervisory or lead experience in aircraft heavy or line maintenance
- Excellent working knowledge of all aspects of maintenance to include mechanical, structural and avionics systems
- Proficient on ABX Programs within PMI and Boeing MM/IPC
- Experience with B767 aircraft heavy or line maintenance operations on similar type aircraft
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)