Textron Inc. is a multi-industry company that leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative solutions and services. Textron is known around the world for its powerful brands such as Bell Helicopter, Cessna, Beechcraft, Hawker, Jacobsen, Kautex, Lycoming, E-Z-GO, and Textron Systems. For more information visit: www.textron.com.
Textron Airborne Solutions provides training opportunities for military customers. Within this company is Airborne Tactical Advantage Company (ATAC), which provides tactical flight training and adversary services.Textron’s extensive global reach – makes for an incomparable training resource.ATAC provides tactical flight training and adversary aggressor services for U.S. Navy, Marine and Air Force pilots, and is the only organization certified to train the Navy’s TOPGUN program.ATAC operates simultaneously across five sites and two continents and comprises the world’s largest outsourced civilian, tactical airborne training organization and proudly provides the highest quality live training to Squadrons, Air Wings, and Battle Groups.ATAC was the first civilian organization authorized to train the USAF’s F-22 Raptors.
The Logistics Representative must effectively coordinate day-to-day logistics operations to support maintenance production and flight line operations.Aircraft components and consumable material must be available when required for aircraft builds, phase inspections, and unscheduled maintenance actions.Material receipt and shipment along with accurate documentation is required.Meticulous data entry into warehouse and inventory management systems is also required.
• Reviews production schedules to ensure correct type and quantity of material is on-hand at the production line or available on the flight line
• Monitors material usage and orders replenishment before minimum stock levels are reached Maintains accurate shipping, receiving, and inventory records
• Familiar with warehouse operations
• Familiar with computer based warehouse and inventory systems
• Trains and supervises junior logistic specialists
• Receives incoming shipments
• Prepares material for shipment
• Issues material to support production
• Stores material according to plan
• Takes inventory
Provide inventory, stock levels and periodic reports as required by the Sr Logistics Mgr, on-site Maintenance Mgr and Chief of Maintenance
Location: Eglin, AFB