MD 500E A&P Helicopter Mechanic
Firehawk/Brainerd Helicopters, Inc. •
Firehawk Helicopters has an opening for MD 500E Mechanics
Company has 12 on 12 off and full time positions available . The position includes Field and Hangar maintenance, as well as travel during contracts. Firehawk pays competitive hourly rate with overtime. Company pays Per Diem, hotel, travel stipend and airline travel. We offer health care benefits as well as a Profit Sharing program. Aircraft are on utility contracts and may relocate often. Applicant may relocate to a base or live anywhere in the lower 48 and be 90 minutes from an airport with 7 day a week airline service. Applicant will have to obtain a class A CDL with Hazmat that company will provide.
Firehawk Helicopters is a equal opportunity employer as well as alcohol/drug/nicotine free workplace. All employees are on a FAA/FMCSA approved testing program.
Primary duties will include, but are not limited to, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on MD500E helicopter and associated support equipment.
Additional duties may include general facilities maintenance, vehicle maintenance, and other maintenance related tasks as delegated by the Lead Mechanic or Director of Maintenance. Work shifts are primarily daytime and early evenings. This is a full-time / permanent position.
- must possess a valid Airframe & Powerplant Certificate
- 2 years of Rotorcraft experience with MD 500 D/E experience
- Must be able to perform sheet metal repairs, electrical troubleshooting and corrections, drive train and power plant fault isolation, corrections, repairs, component replacements, rotor dynamic smoothing and balancing, scheduled and unscheduled inspections, corrosion control, aircraft cleaning and general upkeep.
- be permitted to work in the U.S. or be a valid U.S citizen
- must possess a full set of basic standard SAE mechanics hand tools
- basic computer skills
- must possess the ability to read and comprehend manufacturer's publications
- be able to work well independently or in a team environment
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)