MRO Station Manager
Certified Aviation Services, LLC •
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors all events related to customer aircraft, coordinates with appropriate leads to ensure that customer commitments are met. Identifies event discrepancies and provides customer with appropriate options.
- Review customer invoices for accuracy of signoffs, labor, material issues and pricing.
- Achieve customer performance objectives
- Ensures that pricing reflects customer commitments, and expectations.
- Resolves customer billing disputes.
- Manage station profitability
- The manager will directly manage staffing and schedules to maximize profitability and meet customer demands
- Review available vs. required manpower to assure proper capacity planning.
- Review and sign off bi-weekly payroll
- Hire / terminate employees
- Comply with all Company FAA regulations
- Manages all resources to maintain a safe and productive station.
- Manages the department’s financial performance.
- Resolves employee and customer questions and issues that cannot be resolved by supervisors.
- Directs an aggressive marketing effort to grow the service business.
- Ensures application of necessary labor and performance of personnel to meet goals.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date training records.
- Monitors stations asset needs.
- Conducts employee performance appraisals.
- Provides necessary training to maintain a highly skilled work force.
- Ensures facilities are maintained in a clean, orderly manner and present a proper image.
- Performs special assignments as may be required.
- Airframe and Powerplant License.
- Bachelor degree or At least Two years of directly related experience.
- Requires broad-based management experience in aviation.
- An in-depth knowledge of the FAR’s.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience building strong working relations with customers.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $110,000.00 - $140,000.00 per year
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)