AVMAC LLC, a Veteran Owned Small Business, is seeking to hire experienced *** MV-22 Aircraft Mechanics*** to provide organizational level maintenance support that comprises scheduled and unscheduled maintenance which includes inspections, servicing, troubleshooting, adjusting and the removal and replacement of aeronautical components at the Organizational Maintenance Activity (OMA) level.
- Maintains, repairs and modifies aircraft engine, auxiliary power unit, fuel system and propeller systems of moderate difficulty.
- Maintains and repairs aircraft components including, but not limited to, engines, pneumatics, fuel systems and mechanic components.
- Applies technical knowledge of airframe and power plant systems in determining equipment malfunctions and applies required expertise in restoring equipment condition and/or operation.
- Requires working knowledge of technical publications. Receives technical guidance, as required, from supervisor or higher-level technician, will occasionally be required to lead teams through more complex aircraft relevant tasks, and may be required to make entries in aircraft logs and records.
- Must be able to prioritize workload to maintain schedules on assigned projects and be familiar with maintenance documentation management.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position. However, **only candidates meeting minimum stated qualifications will be contacted.**