PENDING CONTRACT AWARD
23019 AIRCRAFT LOGS AND RECORDS TECHNICIAN
This position maintains aircraft/engine logbooks and associated records. Incumbent is proficient in performing all operator, data entry, and retrieval functions associated with aircraft recordkeeping. Technician performs networking functions between individual stations which includes analysis, correction of hardware/software errors, and data entry. Incumbent extracts data, formulates/interprets management reports, creates archives, and saves data in support of deployment and detachment operations. Technician performs a wide range of clerical and administrative duties related to aircraft maintenance, such as preparing reports/correspondence, filing, typing, and performing data base/systems analyses.
- Complies and analyzes records and reports on production: review production objectives, deadlines and work orders to determine priorities
- Inputs data regarding work order information, status changes, supply updates and other pertinent information utilizing NALCOMIS/OOMA
- Prepares special reports for maintenance updates as required
- Compiles material inventory records and prepares requisitions for procurement of materials and supplies, tracks production
- Monitors work order, prepares inter shop and support maintenance requests for unit
- Receives and coordinates aircraft transfers
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrate three (3) years’ experience, within the last five (5) years, with U.S. Navy or U.S. Marine Corps aviation supply support and the Naval Aviation Maintenance Program (NAMP) (COMNAVAIRFORINST 4790.2 Series).
- Must have completed Logs and Records Configuration Management for Organizational and Intermediate Activities Course (Course C-555-0059)
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent required.
- Advance Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word & Excel)
- Optimized Naval Aviation Logistic Management Information System School
- Aviation Maintenance Administration Management Class
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working on the NALCOMIS/OOMA system
Employees will receive a health and welfare fringe benefit of $4.41 for every hour worked up to 40 hours per week.
Employees are offered medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance. Employees are able to enroll in KAI’s 401k plan. Employees have a minimum of eleven paid holidays. Employees accumulate 1 hour of Paid Sick Leave for Federal Contractors for every 30 hours worked up to 56 hours per year. After completing one year of service, employees will have two weeks paid vacation.
Employment is contingent on (a) your ability to provide appropriate proof of your identity and eligibility to work in the United States; (b) your references and any background check being satisfactory to the Company; (c) you successfully passing a pre-employment drug test; and (d) your ability to get a required clearance by your effective start date, if needed; and (e) KAI commencing performance on this contract.
KAI is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.