Maintenance Controller - Utah
Reliance Aerotech Services •
Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking a Maintenance Controller to support a Part 135 Operation in the Salt Lake City, UT area. The maintenance controller will be responsible for managing mechanical discrepancies and planning for the accomplishment of all scheduled maintenance activities prior to return to service and also provide maximum airworthy aircraft availability.
- Responsible to ensure that mechanical delays are handled in a safe and expeditious manner and in accordance with the General Maintenance Manual (GMM).
- Maintenance Controller will coordinate with Flight Operations, Maintenance and Purchasing, as required, to expedite aircraft return to service.
- Authorize Deferred Maintenance Items (DMI), (MEL, CDL, and MCI).
- Ensure all deferrals are accomplished in accordance with company manuals and FARs.
- Provide tracking of parts and equipment while they are in transit to an A.O.G. aircraft.
- Performs MX Planning in issuance and tracking of scheduled maintenance workload.
- Coordinates scheduled and unscheduled maintenance performed on company aircraft.
- Must have a valid A&P certificate (IA preferred)
- 5 years experience working in an FAA 14 CFR Part or 135 Part 145 aircraft maintenance technical, management or quality control supporting role.
- Prior significant maintenance experience with AS350, EC130, King Air, Pilatus aircraft
- Must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen
- High School graduate or equivalent; College Preferred;
- Must be computer literate and functional with MS Office, CAMP, FOS, Quantum, and similar applications
- Excellent working knowledge of aircraft systems, components, and methods
- Understands OEM technical data manuals, and how to quickly obtain needed information and procedures
To contact our recruiting team, call 866-622-5086 ext. 2.
Submit a resume in word format to email@example.com
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC