Maintenance Controller - Ypsilanti, Michigan 19072
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Maintenance Controllers for an opportunity in Ypsilanti, Michigan.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate efficient and economical maintenance operations by providing technical assistance to guide personnel during maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Ensure that maintenance activities are conducted in compliance with Kalitta Air, LLC General Maintenance Manual (GMM), various company manuals, and FAR’s.
- Maintain and issue control numbers, and complete required paperwork, for Deferred Maintenance Items / Minimum Equipment List. (DMI/MEL), Configuration Deviation List (CDL) and Carryover Items (COI).
- Maintain the current DMI/MEL, CDL, COI status in the MISA database for tracking and communication.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Control Manager.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must have a valid A&P Certification, experience working heavy transport aircraft preferably 747-200, -400 and 767 aircraft
- Be able to use and understand aircraft maintenance manuals, parts catalogs, wiring diagram manuals and troubleshooting manuals,
- Have good computer skills and verbal communication skills.
- Maintenance Control experience is preferable but not required.
- Must have 2+ years of commercial line maintenance experience.
- Must be proficient in using the aircraft manuals including FIM, SRM, IPC, etc.
- Technician must be able to go in the cockpit without having to read a manual to get familiar with the aircraft.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)