Part 135 Maintenance Controller
Reliance Aerotech Services •
Position Type: Permanent
Contract to Direct Hire Opportunity-Lodging Provided during 7 days on rotation.
Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking well-qualified Maintenance Controller to support a helicopter maintenance company supporting Part 135 operations in the Midwest. This is a long term position with the intent to direct hire for the right individual. The schedule is 7 days on and 7 days off, 12 hour shifts from 7 pm to 7 am.
- The Maintenance Controller will be responsible for monitoring daily activities for the 135 maintenance operations.
- Receive calls from the field in reference to aircraft being placed out of service for maintenance.
- Ensures return to service procedures are followed.
- Makes outgoing calls to mechanics for unscheduled maintenance and coordinates all efforts in returning aircraft to service.
- Planning scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance for the assigned fleet.
- Compile information, build work packages and plan workloads to expedite the maintenance and repair of the assigned fleet accordance with customers operating manuals, polices, and procedures.
- This position requires a high degree of skill and professionalism.
- 3+ years of Helicopter Maintenance experience
- 5+ years of Aircraft Maintenance experience
- MUST have current and valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant
- MUST have solid knowledge of FAA regulations applicable to Part 135 and Part 145
- Knowledge in aircraft, engine and component records
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals
- Current and valid driver’s license required
- Education: High School Diploma or GED; Two-year degree in aviation discipline desired
- Must be professional at all times, communicate well, and work well as part of a team
- Must be flexible, dependable, and work assigned shifts
- Must be very safety conscious
- Must pass a DOT/FAA Pre-Employment Drug Screen
- Must clear a 10-year background check with no felonies or adverse criminal activity
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word format via E-mail email@example.com. To contact our recruiting team please call (866) 622-5086 Ext 2.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)