Maintenance Planner - Ypsilanti, Michigan 21462
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Maintenance Planner for an opportunity in Ypsilanti, Michigan.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure scheduled maintenance is issued and accomplished within calendar, flight-hour and flight cycle limits as specified by Maintenance program, Federal Aviation Regulations, Airworthiness Directives and Special Inspections.
- Work with the Quality Control department in reading, interpreting and implementing Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins, and researching aircraft records.
- Work with Maintenance Control, Quality Control and Stores to ensure personnel and materials are in place for work to be issued.
- Use company data base to: Monitor aircraft Location, TAT & TAC, Forecast maintenance, Create work orders and Maintenance Tasks.
- Create and update Feet Campaign Directives (FCD), Advisory Notices (AN), Reports, Forecasts, Work Scopes, & Maintenance Check Packages.
- Prepare, issue, and audit maintenance check work packages.
- Assist in the implementation of new aircraft
Qualifications and requirements:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- 3 years experience in large aircraft heavy maintenance
- A&P License
- QC experience preferred
- 3 years experience in large aircraft heavy Maintenance Planning.
- Experience in reading and understanding Airworthiness Directives (AD) and Service Bulletins (SB) to determine:
- o Effectivity to the fleet (Group, Configuration, Condition)
- o Required actions & constraints o Required materials (parts & tooling)
- o Required number of persons & skill set, task hours, and aircraft ground time to accomplish task o Applicable SB Work Instructions, Figures, & Tables
- General knowledge of large aircraft systems and structures (Boeing Model 747 and 767 preferred). Working knowledge of large aircraft manuals (i.e. AMM, CMMI pc, SRM, MPD, CPCP, SSID, NDT).
- Computer experience with Aviation Data Bases, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Read, write, and understand spoken and written English (experience in technical writing is preferred).
- Create and update routine reports and correspondence in Microsoft Word & Excel formats.
- Create logical/coherent/grammatjcal messages to communicate ideas, thoughts, and instructions which can be understood by large variable groups (i.e. Operations, Maintenance, QC, Stores, etc.).
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Convert between different units of measure. Compute rate, ratio, and percentage.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Call Recruiter @ 331-210-5538
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)