Maintenance Team Member ~ A & P Mechanic
Army Aviation Heritage Foundation & Flying Museum •
The A & P Mechanic will support the operation of a variety of retired U.S. Army legacy aircraft including UH-1 and AH-1 aircraft. With a passion for supporting the organizations’ mission and objectives, the A & P Mechanic will be responsible for maintaining these aircraft to ensure their serviceability and to ensure compliance with our standard operating procedures and FAA approved inspection program.
- Provide hands-on maintenance for the aircraft fleet(s).
- Direct and supervise volunteers.
- Maintain thorough and accurate historical and maintenance records.
- Perform routine and non-routine maintenance and phase work.
- Travel as needed.
Background and Qualifications
- FAA licensed A & P Mechanic in good standing.
- Rotary wing aircraft maintenance background (preferred).
- Solid communication skills and ability to work well with peers and volunteers.
- Energetic, results oriented, collaborative team member.
- Motivated self-starter with solid work habits.
- Loyal commitment to and focus on safety.
- Proven ability and accountability in prioritizing projects.
- Demonstrated skill in efficient and effective time management.
- Clean background check and ability to pass any current/future drug screenings.
- Strong references.
Exp Based-Exp Based
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)