Maintenance Technician in Ft Worth, TX - Relocation Assistance
Air Aviation •
Air Aviation is looking to fill MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN positions in Fort Worth, TX.
Under limited supervision, using company approved data, complete the following:
- Perform periodic/scheduled maintenance and necessary servicing of all aircraft systems.
- Consistently perform assigned maintenance task within allotted time.
- Perform a variety of modifications and maintenance functions
- Disassemble and reassemble different aircraft systems and areas as required to provide access for other maintenance such as structural modifications or new system installations.
- Troubleshoot and repair aircraft systems.
- Provide ground support as well as launch and recovery operations.
- Perform inspections using approved data.
- Perform operational testing.
- Operating and utilizing all necessary ground support equipment, including, but not limited to, auxiliary power carts, portable lighting, air conditioning or other ventilation equipment.
- Train Jr Technicians
- Comply with the company FOD program, tool control program, and all safety regulations.
- Adapt to sudden schedule changes.
- All other duties as assigned.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $38.00 - $42.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Aircraft maintenance: 5 years (Required)
- Military Aircraft: 5 years (Preferred)
- F1 Mirage: 1 year (Preferred)
- Airframe & Powerplant License (Preferred)
$38.00-$42.00 Per Hour
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)