Managing Lead A&P Mechanic- Desoto, TX
PHI Health, LLC •
Check all logbooks for any discrepancies that pilot's may have had with the aircraft. Check for any schedule work to be performed and routine maintenance. Schedule all major maintenance to be performed. Troubleshoot any discrepancies that may require parts. Order parts that aren't available at the base. Distribute all work that has to be performed and oversee that all maintenance is being done according to PHI and Manufactures Manuals. Help with the maintenance as needed, oversee the work as being performed by parts and facility maintenance personnel. Compy with entries in RAMCO, such as Tech Logs, status sheets, and component replacements. Assure that all personnel assigned is working safe with a positive professional attitude.
- Must live within 1 hour from the base
- Position will travel 7 bases across Texas for a total of 25% of the calendar year.
- High School diploma.
- Hold a Mechanic Certificate with both Airframe and Powerplant
- At least 5 years of Maintenance experience as a Certified Mechanic
- Have knowledge of the maintenance sections of company manuals, Operations Specifications, FAR's
- Possess basic skills in communications and management.
- Computer skills required.
- Must be able to pass pre-placement physical exam including functional capacity exam (strength and flexibility assessment, lift 100 pounds) drug screening and background check
- Ability to communicate verbally, effectively and clearly in person and by phone.
- Regular pay scale applies
- Safe. We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
- Efficient. We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity and achieve sustainable profitability as a high performing organization.
- Quality. We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
- Service. We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
- Team Player - Effective performers are team oriented. They identify with the larger organizational team and their role within it. They share resources, respond to requests from other parts of the organization and support larger legitimate organizational agendas as more important than local or personal goals.
- Positive Impact - Effective performers make positive impressions on those around them. They are personable, self-confident and generally likable. They are optimistic and enthusiastic about what they do, and their excitement is contagious. They energize those around them.
- Mission Focus - Effective performers understand and support the organization's mission - its core purpose for being. They believe in the mission, value it and are committed to it. They communicate it to staff, stand behind it, and interpret its applications for others. They frequently refer to the mission and incorporate it into daily activities.
- Conflict Management - Effective performers recognize that conflict can be a valuable part of the decision-making process. They are comfortable with healthy conflict, and they support and manage differences of opinion. They thwart destructive competition or friction, use consensus to debate, and resolve issues.
- Problem Solving & Decision Making - Effective performers are able to identify problems, solve them, act decisively and show good judgment. They isolate causes from symptoms, and compile information and alternatives to illuminate problems or issues. They involve others as appropriate and gather information from a variety of sources. They find a balance between studying the problem and solving it. They readily commit to action and make decisions that reflect sound judgment.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)