Manufacturing Specialists (Wafer Fabrication): 36223
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services is hiring Manufacturing Specialists (Wafer Fabrication) in Dallas, Texas.
Summary of Role:
- Seeking a saw operator who will be responsible for providing routine technical support to engineers and scientists on standard components, devices, material, products, processes and/or equipment.
Basic Qualification & Requirements:
- Education: High School Diploma/GED
- Experience: 2+ years
- Good Communication skills (oral and written)
- Maintain a safe work environment by adhering to all safety procedures including those that govern the handling of materials, chemicals, tools, and equipment.
- Must exhibit excellent attention and strict adherence to details
- Follow written work instructions.
- Work under minimal supervision
- Perform entry-level functions, which may include: the safe handling of product as specified in the guidelines and the basic operation of tools within Uncooled FPA Processing
- Must be able to access production tools, such as floor management systems, SPC, and tool management.
- Interpret Process Flow Instructions and other written or verbal instructions
- Responsible and accountable for producing quality work to prescribed standards, with a focus on continuous improvement to meet customer commitments on schedule, within budget and to SPC standard practices
- Must be able to perform all aspects of inspection- in process,
- Accountable for the on time maintenance of all Safety, ESD and process certifications
- Accountable for time management including: arrival and departure, adherence to breaks & lunch policies, and other activities in order to achieve objectives
- Accountable for good communications with all employees showing dignity and respect for others. This includes pass downs to peers, and communicating with supervision and other support groups on tool or process issues.
- Understanding of equipment and processes utilized in fabricating semiconductor materials
- Wafer Fabrication Clean Room Experience
- Wafer Handling
- Must be able to work in a class 100 Clean room environment and wear full body smock, hair net, safety glasses and required shoes
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Use required tools to insure equipment is qualified to run production
- Assure Equipment performs proper recipe
- Become certified for all Processing tools in area
- Recognize, communicate, and respond to process and equipment deviations
- Other duties as assigned
About STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.ZR
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)