Job Description - LAS
Station Manager – Richard Embry
Ensure accurate material identification, placement and expiration status for all aircraft material inventory. Audit and update reports to maintain current and accurate data. Liaison with the ramp and main warehouse teams to ensure inventory needs are handled.
· Create Repair Orders for unserviceable parts as directed by Repairs Department and current contracts.
· Ensure parts are available for daily maintenance workload.
· Process serviceable and unserviceable part returns.
· Perform Flight Spares Kit inventories to ensure adequate supplies are available.
· Execute monthly and weekly tasks such as Calibration & shelf-Life review, Cycle/Inventory counts.
· Maintain and update inventory in the material operations system in a timely manner.
· Review data reports as of shift change, identify inconsistencies and input updates required.
· Run audit reports to identify material expiration dates and pull items to be addressed.
· Perform additional tasks as assigned.