$5,000.00 Sign on Bonuses Available!!
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
We are hiring for a Mobile Response Team A&P Technician in Van Nuys, CA.
Multiple shifts are available including 4 - 10 hour shifts and 3 - 12 hour shifts
In your role, you will:
The Off-Site Mobile Response Team (MRT) A&P Technician will operate out of a fixed off-site location to travel to customers’ aircraft and perform troubleshooting, repairs, inspection, modification, and services of customers’ aircraft, with minimal supervision. Performs and documents all work completed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required. Working conditions include considerable travel and extended assignments within region and frequent face to face contact with customers.
• Adhere to Bombardier General Work Requirements (Factory, Shop and / or Hangar positions)
• Comply with environmental health / safety policies and procedures. Participate in 5-S activities. Perform all assigned tasks in a safe and timely manner
• Troubleshoot, repair, install, inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft
• Perform and document work completed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required
• Inspect incoming parts and documentation to meet regulatory requirements
• Assist in other maintenance disciplines – Avionics, Structures, Composites etc.
• Operate ground support equipment as required
• Assist with mechanical / electrical removals and installations
• Return aircraft to service after maintenance at off-site locations
• Act as shipping and receiving agent for parts
• Provide time estimates
• Audit your own location and truck monthly
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Create service orders with SAP
• May perform Delegated Inspector (DI) function as qualified by QA