A. Education Level:
1. Required: High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Preferred Advanced degree or equivalent.
B. Training Certifications:
1. Associate’s Degree or equivalent training and experience.
2. FAA Airframe & Powerplant license.
1. Required: A minimum of five 5+ years in NDI experience.
2. Ten (10) years’ experience performing maintenance on rotary wing aircraft.
3. Previous NDI Level II experience.
4. Qualified by the appropriate USG armed forces maintenance course or civilian equivalent.
D. Specific knowledge, skills, ability:
1. Graduate of a US Military NDI Level III course or civilian equivalent.
2. Experience with documenting performed NDI inspection tasks of aircraft and aircraft components relative to the inspection, modification and repair of military aircraft is required.
3. Must meet Level 3 qualification process hour standards in accordance with National Aerospace Standard 410 (NAS410) in Eddy Current, Ultrasonic, Magnetic Particle, Dye Penetrant and Radiography NDI disciplines.
4. Must demonstrate skills and knowledge to set up, calibrate and operate equipment, conduct inspections and to interpret, evaluate and document results in accordance with procedures approved and utilized by the appropriate Level III or Government customer agency.
5. The individual shall be able to organize and document NDI results.
6. The individual shall be familiar with the codes, standards, process controls and other contractual documents that control the method as utilized by the Company or customer agency.
7. Proficient in the use of computer-hosted interactive technical manuals, aircraft maintenance forms, and other aircraft related documentation.
8. Proficient in MS Office software.
9.. Professional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
10. Ability to effectively communicate with the customer in a professional and courteous manner.
11. Possess a valid driver’s license.