A. Education Level:
1. Required: High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Preferred: Advanced degree or equivalent.
B. Training Certifications:
1. Required: Graduate of the US Army aviation power train maintenance course or military equivalent.
2. Preferred: Graduate of the US Army aviation power train maintenance course or military equivalent and FAA A&P certification.
1. Required: 4 years’ as an aviation powertrain technician.
2. Preferred: 6 years’ experience as an aviation powertrain technician.
D. Specific knowledge, skills, ability:
1. Proficient in the use of computer-hosted interactive technical manuals, aircraft maintenance forms, and other aircraft related documentation.
2. Proficient in MS Office software.
3. Professional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
4. Ability to effectively communicate with the customer in a professional and courteous manner.
5. Possess a valid issued driver’s license.
6. Successfully pass an overseas deployment physical upon hire.