PT6A Shop Mechanic
Aviation Search Group •
We are partnered with an established and reputable Part 145 repair station in Terre Haute, IN to find a PT6A Shop Mechanic. This company is a leading MRO service provider with expertise on PT6A engines. We are searching for a hands-on professional and experienced mechanic to perform necessary repairs, scheduled preventive maintenance, and related work as required. This position comes with an excellent compensation package; M-F daylight hours are the typical schedule.
- Maintain a positive work culture with all employees, including subordinates, peers, and management.
- Perform all work assigned in accordance with approved FAA regulations.
- Ensure completed and proper documentation of work performed.
- Ensure that all maintenance performed is in an airworthy condition.
- Maintains the premises and the repair station in a clean and organized manner.
- Performs additional duties as requested by General Manager and other management personnel.
- At least three years hands-on experience overhauling, maintaining, troubleshooting, and inspecting PT6A engines.
- Must be a team player with willingness to grow within the company.
- Field Service experience is a plus.
- Inspection experience is a plus.
- A&P License
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)