ZENETEX specializes in management and technology support services for a variety of federal agencies and commercial organizations. We don’t just say “Because Service Matters”, we prove it in working side by side with our customers across a wide range of federal agencies. Each of these agencies is involved in the defense of our country, which matters to all of us as citizens. The service we provide allows them to achieve their very valuable missions.
We have an opportunity for a Process Improvement Specialist to support a major government Intelligence agency located in Springfield, VA. The Process Improvement Specialist will interface with program managers and the Human Development (HD) office to create initiatives that meet the process improvement needs of HD leadership for: technology development; operational and maintenance actions; and hardware and software management.
- Utilize MS SharePoint and other MS Office programs to document processes in clear terms and to provide a visual display of the process for leadership
- Assist the activities of specialists and other staff as necessary on activities related to process improvement
- Develop professional documentation for maintaining currency of information
- Provide input and document actions needed for completion of technology development, management of hardware and software and updating web content
- Track and manage formal taskers workflow, completion, and close-out