STS Technical Services is hiring a Production Control Coordinator to work with a Fortune 350 client of ours in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.This role would involve daily production planning, inventory tracking of the kit installation and maintenance of US Military vehicles.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Document and serialize modifications to vehicles
- Responsible for updating the parts tracker weekly and keeping service team aligned with the parts status.
- New delivery management
- Prepare training materials
- Checking training materials inventory and work with supplier to ensure compliance
- Coordinate and prepare delivery lists
- Monitor workflow
- Manage client expectations with delivery dates
- Experience production planning/scheduling
- Minimum 3 years inventory tracking / 5-10 years preferred
- Ability to obtain minimum – NACI level security clearance.
- Previous experience preferred in vehicle service repair, heavy equipment, or diesel technology.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Strong computer skills required including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.