Skill: Aircraft Inspector
Duration: 3+ months
Location: Georgetown DE
Salary: Please call for compensation details (800) 743-8988
The Quality Control Install Inspector “A” is responsible for performing required inspections on assigned aircraft and products. Required to release aircraft for return to service after work has been accomplished on aircraft or product.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Performs required inspections and conformity inspections on aircraft and products that have been assigned.
- Documentation of records.
- Required to release aircraft for return to service after work has been accomplished on aircraft or product. Proper execution of FAA Form 337 and/or Maintenance Release.
- Preliminary inspections on products and aircraft prior to work being accomplished on them.
- Inspectors will maintain proficiency in the use of inspection aides, test equipment and techniques used to determine the quality of airworthiness of a product or aircraft undergoing maintenance, repair or alteration.
- Inspectors will be familiar with FAA Regulations, FAA Airworthiness Directives, Manufacturer Bulletins, Maintenance Manuals, Engineering Letters and Service Letters, and will be responsible for incorporating revisions into the Repair Station library or technical data.
- Inspectors will be thoroughly familiar with the Repair Station Inspection Procedures Manual of PATS, Inc.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and safety standards.