Minimum Requirements: Desired Characteristics:
- Job-relevant experience, i.e. vocational training, technical apprenticeship, equivalent work experience or two (2) years of college.
- Airframe and Powerplant license, Civil or Military Aviation background preferred Periodic overtime may be required to meet the department and company mission.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision and take initiative in problem solving.
- Knowledge of business software applications such as Microsoft Office product is preferred.
- Experience with QuickBase, SharePoint, Avianis and Computerized Maintenance Tracking programs is desired.
- Experience in quality standards, analytics or statistics preferred.
- Strong communication skills and service orientation
- Team effort approach, attention to detail and strong organizational skills are necessary.
- Strong collaboration skills and team orientation.
- Strong project management experience.
- Solid ability to instruct, train, and share knowledge.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong personal values corresponding with Jet Aviation values (Trust, Honesty, Alignment, Transparency)Must have analytical skills as it relates to root cause analysis accomplishment
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Jet Aviation, where individuals are hired, employed, recognized, and advance based upon their individual skills and abilities and without regard to an individual’s race, color, national origin, age, religion, physical or mental disability status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), status as a protected veteran or any status or characteristic protected from employment discrimination under applicable federal, state and local laws (“EEO status”). This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, and opportunities for training and advancement.