- Mechanics Certificate with Airframe and Powerplant ratings.
- 18 months of experience as a Quality Inspector in an Airline and/or Repair Station environment.
- 18 months of experience maintaining like aircraft.
- 6 months of recent experience as a Quality Control Inspector.
- Proficient in using tools, test equipment, and inspection aids applicable to the scope of work assigned
- High School Diploma
Turboprop experience on, but not limited to the following airframes:
- King Air
Incumbent is required to be able to lift a minimum of 50 Lbs.
Berry Aviation, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. All conditions and privileges of employment are administered to all employees without discrimination or harassment because of race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, special disabled veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. The Company will comply fully with all applicable state or local fair employment laws that forbid discrimination or harassment on the basis of other protected characteristics.
All new employees will be required to verify employment eligibility in accordance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act. Berry Aviation participates via E-Verify.
For additional information:
Click here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf to view the EEO is the Law poster.
https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf to view the EEO is the Law supplemental poster.