Quality Control Inspector
Dassault Falcon Jet •
Works as a member of an
established crew. Performs routine maintenance and major/minor
inspections of aircraft worked. Inspect modifications, alterations and
repairs to the aircraft, components, major assemblies or sub-assemblies
to applicable approved data and documents their findings in accordance
with FAA, RSQCM and DAS procedures. Ensures work station procedures and
policies are being followed. Ensure safety of the product being serviced
and ensure complete documentation of the maintenance being performed by
the repair station.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Possess a FAA Mechanics Certificate with Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) ratings.
- Five (5) years’ experience in aircraft maintenance and alteration of business jet aircraft.
- Possess a working knowledge of the FAA regulations and in particular, CFR Part (s) 43, 91, 145 and 135
- Familiar with processes and procedures detailed in the FAA accepted Certified Repair Station Manual (s).
- Experience with the methods, techniques, practices, aids, equipment
and tools used to perform aircraft maintenance and alterations.
- Highly motivated individual who can work unsupervised for extended periods of times.
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings, aircraft diagrams, charts and schematics.
- Able to work on maintenance stands extending to 25 feet.
- Able to work in confined spaces.
- Able to lift minimum of 75 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Demonstrated multi-tasking skills.
- Team player that exhibits and models Dassault Aircraft Services (DAS) Core Values and Attributes.
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Interprets blueprints, CATIA models, company standards, work
instructions and perform necessary calculations using shop math to
conform tooling, detailed parts, assemblies and article installations.
- Perform complete inspection of components, major assemblies,
sub-assemblies, production tools or parts during fabrication,
modifications, and installations to determine safety or conformance to
standard and requirements.
- Verify airworthiness of the maintenance task completed to include
all applicable documentation for the task completed (e.g.: discrepancy
sheet corrective action block, RDR, tags, etc.)
- Ensure documentation of all maintenance is being properly executed
on the appropriate forms during all shifts and ensuring the continuity
of the QA Department actions by passing pertinent information on to the
next shift QC Inspector (s) and assigned Crew Chief
- Performs assigned tasks as required by the work scope with
efficiency and to the quality standards and ensure the use of applicable
aircraft technical data and engineering documents. Tasks will be
assigned by the project Crew Chief
- Works closely with Operations, Avionics, Engineering, DAS and DFJ
staff defining the best certification path for aircraft projects.
- Maintains knowledge of current and pending regulatory requirements, procedures, bulletins, etc.
- Use precision measuring guides, gauges, and laboratory instruments.
- Assist in determining path of disposing damaged or worn parts and
the possibility of salvage based on FAA regulations, company policies or
- Ensure that the high quality standards of DAS-Reno, FAA Regulations and applicable country’s aviation regulations are met.
- Facilitates complete communications between shifts, projects, work groups, and management.
- Assists Lead Quality Assurance Inspector in the evaluation of technical abilities and administering program of QC Inspectors (s)
- Recommends specialized training to Lead Quality Assurance Inspector for members of the QC Team.
- Adheres to general work and safety requirements.
- Travels to locations other than Repair Station’s fixed location to support customer aircraft.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned by management.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)