- Must have worked as an NDT or Aircraft Inspector within the past 24 Months.
- Must have NDT Level 2 experience in (Liquid Penetrant, Eddy Current, and Ultrasonic)
- Additional NDT Level II experience in (Magnetic Particle, Thermography and Radiography) is a plus but not required. NAS410 Minimum Formal
- Training hours for NDT Level 2 is required from a NDT Training School or Military School.
- Must have copies of Training Records with Application. Liquid Penetrant (32 Hours) is required. Eddy Current (80 Hours) is required. Ultrasonic (80 Hours) is required.NAS410 Minimum Experience hours (Experience Time in Hours) for NDT Level 2 is required and must have been verified/signed by a Qualified NDT Level 3 for Level 2 Certification.
- Must have records that detail Hours in discipline with Application. Liquid Penetrant (400 Hours) is required. Eddy Current (800 Hours) is required. Ultrasonic (800 Hours) is required.
- Previous experience managing NDT Shop Tools & Equipment a plus Minimum 4 Years’ experience in Aircraft Maintenance, Quality Control or a combination of both preferred Previous experience on turbo prop aircraft a plus.
- Previous Engine borescope experience a plus. Please attach copies of Training Records with Application. Previous Quality Assurance training and ability to follow documented procedures and standards
- valid A&P required
POC: Dru Jackman - 843-628-5380
Connecting the Right People to the Right Jobs. TM
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.