Quality Inspector - Manassas, Virginia 20820
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Quality Inspector for an opportunity in Manassas, VA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Uses predetermined methods, operations, setups and prescribed specifications to inspect visually in-process and completed products such as electronic units and subsystems, precision electromechanical assemblies or mechanical units, subassemblies, structural flaws, internal defects, and missing welds. Uses various measuring devices. Accepts, rejects, or reworks defective or malfunctioning units or systems. Works from blueprints, diagrams, dial indicators, preset micrometers, scales, fixtures, customer specifications, drawing or inspection instructions and checklists. May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Perform receiving inspection of incoming material to the requirements of the Purchase Order, drawing, pertinent specifications and inspection procedures.
- Review of supplier documentation for accuracy and completion, including First Article Inspection (FAI) documentation will be required.
- Log all inspection results in the Common Operating System (COS). Document any defects in COS and P2P.
- Coordinate with Supply Chain Quality Engineering on generation and closure of defect notifications.
- Candidate must be able to lift 40 lbs and move material weighing up to 600 lbs with a pallet jack.
- Ability to use basic mechanical inspection tools such as calipers, micrometer, height stand/indicator.
- GD&T experience highly desired.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)