Basic Qualifications (Required):
• Experience of one working with inventory in manufacturing environment
• Experience with the following software programs: Windows office suite, ERPLN, REDARS SAPone.
• Ability to read Blueprints
• Computer Literate
• A&P rating
• Basic inspection technique
• Bachelors Degree highly preferred
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.