Education and Experience Requirements:
High School Diploma or GED required. Four (4) years of sheetmetal and/or fabrication experience. Experience in aerospace industry preferred. Valid Driver’s License required.
- Advanced knowledge of sheetmetal or fabrication processes (forming, drilling, stamping, shaping, bending, punching, cutting, riveting, filing and dimpling).
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineering documentation.
- Valid drivers license required to operate towing and other transportation equipment.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand proficiently the English language.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Adapts to sudden schedule changes.
- Able to use tools and equipment associated with sheetmetal work.
- Able to climb ladders and stairs, work in small restricted areas, lift up to 40 pounds and work any shift.
- Must have a good working knowledge of computers and experience working with MicroSoft Office suite.
THESE POSITIONS ARE FOR 1ST, 2ND AND 4TH SHIFT.
HEAVY STRUCTURAL MOD EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
BLUEPRINT READING PROFICIENCY
KNOWLEDGE OF TRADE TOOLS REQUIRED
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against applicants on the basis
of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
veteran status, or disability.