RW Heavy Maintenance Technician - 20,000 SIGN-ON
Apollo MedFlight •
A Heavy Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing heavy maintenance activities on the assigned aircraft and for base technician functions when assigned. This position is responsible for assuring the airworthiness of aircraft owned/operated by Apollo MedFlight and for compliance with applicable federal regulations and guidelines; position will perform necessary repairs and scheduled preventive maintenance on aircraft and related work as required.
$20,000 SIGN-ON / RETENTION BONUS!
Essential Duties & Accountabilities
- Performs maintenance and repairs on aircraft for which the Maintenance Technician is assigned and qualified.
- Approves aircraft for return to service after scheduled or unscheduled maintenance for which he is authorized and qualified.
- Reports all inoperative or faulty equipment to the Director of Maintenance.
- Completes all paperwork for maintenance that is performed.
- Ensures that hangar workshops, and other areas assigned are maintained in an orderly manner.
- Assists the Director of Maintenance in maintaining technical manuals in a current status.
- Maintains an adequate tool kit.
- Will participate in Cockpit Resource Management (CRM) techniques and provide input where appropriate for operations decision.
- Will positively represent Integra Aviation & Apollo MedFlight to customers, employees and patients through action, behavior and communication.
- Will actively participate in the Integra and Apollo safety program.
- 3+ years of experience as a licensed Maintenance Technician
- FAA certificates as Airframe Mechanic and Powerplant Mechanic
- Qualified to maintain and perform return to service on the aircraft over which they will be assigned
- Must live in (or be willing to immediately relocate to) Amarillo, TX.
- Be willing to travel to assigned bases as needed.
- Attend weekly safety and management meetings.
- Willing to work odd hours and accept phone calls from subordinates and other managers at all hours.
- Self-motivated, assertive and very communicative leadership abilities.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)