Roving A&P Mechanic - Anchorage
Reliance Aerotech Services •
Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking a well-qualified Aircraft Mechanic interested in a direct hire position located in Anchorage, AK. The Aircraft Mechanic will provide daily maintenance in support of a FAR 145 Repair Station that specializes in supporting a Part 135 operation with King Air, Pilatus, Learjet, and AS350 aircraft.
This is for a ROVING mechanic, so you must be willing to travel around to support AOG.
- Must have an Airframe & Powerplant License
- 5+ years of turboprop or turbine powered experience required
- Priority will be given to candidates with experience on King Air 90, Pilatus PC12 or similar
- High School Graduate or equivalent Must be able to read, write and understand the English language
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must pass a 10 year background check with no felonies
- Must provide own tools
Please submit your resume in MS Word format via e-mail to email@example.com.
To contact our recruiting team please call (866) 622-5086 Ext 2.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC