- Must be familiar with applicable FAA Regulations and Company policy.
- Possess a current FAA Airframe and Power plant Certificate.
- A minimum of 3 years maintaining S61 helicopters in field environment, preferred.
- Hoist operator qualifications preferred.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license to drive company vehicles.
- Must be able to travel if needed, fly with aircraft to meet situational requirements as they occur.
- Ability to travel/work in remote locations worldwide for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Current US Passport.
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability.
Competitive wages – pay commensurate with experience. Generous benefit package.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA): https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppa.htm
Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA): https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmla.htm