Senior A&P Maintenance Technician
Jet Access •
Position Type: Permanent
Senior A&P Maintenance Technician’s perform a variety of mechanical duties on various aircraft models including, but not limited to the following: diagnosis of malfunctions and required disassembly, rework, repair, replacement, reassembly, or adjustment of various aircraft systems to prepare aircraft for flight and delivery to customer.
Expect it all at Jet Access and our family of companies that provide premier private air travel,
charter, aircraft management, sales, maintenance, flight training, airport operation and
Our Jet Access family members are the heart of our core values, the center of everything we do and the foundation of our success. As a growing enterprise we are committed to providing you the tools and resources for a long and meaningful career with us.
• Expect a safe, positive, fast paced, and growth-oriented environment.
• Expect a culture focused on the wellbeing and happiness of our Team Members and
• Expect to work with a diverse and talented group of aviation professionals.
• Expect your voice to be heard.
• Expect to matter.
Your future success is our priority - Expect it all.
A generous benefit package, competitive wages, paid vacation and holidays, excellent training programs, and discounted flight training. This is a tight-knit family with a collaborative and social environment. Leadership is compassionate, and transparent, and believes in empowering employees to achieve, not only for the business, but also their own personal success.
- Days: Monday thru Friday
- Hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Some on call or evening/weekend hours may be required.
You would be responsible for
- Performs intermediate/heavy maintenance tasks without supervision
- Performs airframe, powerplant and propeller repairs and modifications required to meet company and FAA requirements
- Performs routine inspections and troubleshooting, including airframe structures, engines, and aircraft systems
- Performs turbine engine troubleshooting, inspection, repair and engine run-ups
- Conducts airframe system, component changes and systems checkout
- Performs installation of service bulletins and kits on airframes and engines
- Ability to comprehend and complete all Aircraft Manufacturer Scheduled Maintenance items
- Removal and disassembly of defective parts; assembly and installation of replacement parts; and testing aircraft systems
- Interprets technical manuals, drawings, and blueprint
- Required to sign for work accomplished including troubleshooting deferred maintenance items and ensure proper recording of all maintenance tasks on company documents
- Building of customer invoices using labor calculations, purchase orders, and parts mark-up calculations
- Uses equipment such as tensiometers, micrometers, pressure gauges, dial gauges, vacuum gauges, timing lights, and a variety of hand tools to repair or modify systems or assemblies.
- Keep a constant watch for safety and ensure work performed adheres to the highest quality standards
- Monitor to reduce excessive cost of labor duplication
- Ensure proper and adequate equipment is used, acceptable parts or components are installed, and approved hardware or supplies are used
Jet Access and affiliated companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in our workplace. Employment decisions are based solely on the qualifications and merit of the individual candidate and needs of the business, without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
- A&P License is required
- Requires a minimum of 5 years’ experience with diversified jet, turboprop, piston, modification, aircraft/flight maintenance or airframe sheet metal maintenance. Must have experience in MROs
- Operates all power tools and equipment necessary to accomplish job assignment
- Preferred experience in a customer service facility performing inspections and repair of aircraft.
- Valid state driver’s license
- Requires use of arithmetic, blueprints, and specifications plus knowledge of jet and piston airframe and engine principles
- Flexibility in scheduling required
- Some travel required
- Must successfully pass background check and drug test
- Ability to read and respond to E-Mail communications
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)