Sheetmetal Mechanic (F-16) - Greenville, South Carolina - 22604
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
Sheet Metal Mechanic
Due to immediate project needs, please only submit military personnel that are fully separated or have DD214 in hand.
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Sheet Metal Mechanics for an opportunity in Greenville, South Carolina.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sheet Metal Mechanics will be repairing and modifying aircraft and major subassemblies.Plans, lays out, fabricates, assembles, installs, and repairs both internal and external aircraft structures and surfaces for aircraft modification in accordance with technical manuals, engineering drawings, and FAA regulations.
- F-16 experience a MAJOR plus
- Experience working in an Aviation production/manufacturing environment REQUIRED
- Potential opportunity for direct hire
Typical Sheet Metal Mechanic tools not required for this position and contractors for this role will not bring a tool box on their first day. However contractors must be able to produce compliant toolbox/tools within 14 days if transferred to a different assignment.
Qualifications and requirements:
- FAA Airframe or Powerplant license is a plus.
- 3+ years of Aircraft Structural Modification experience is required.
- Flight Control repair and overhaul experience required.
- Required to complete and pass a skills assessment for official acceptance on the project.
- Have the ability to work any shift and/or weekend as directed by operation requirements.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)