Must have your own tools
Education and Experience:
- You have typically 1+ years structural sheet metal repair / modification experience or substantiated similar experience
- You have sheet metal A/C Tech school or equivalent schooling
- You have the ability to interpret and work with mechanical engineering drawings
- You hold an A&P license (preferred)
- You have the ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and / or aircraft status
- You have your own basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate Inventory & control of tools
- You must obtain appropriate Ground Support Equipment Qualifications as required
- You have the ability to work unscheduled overtime including nonscheduled work days and holidays
- You have the ability to work in seasonal/inclement weather outside
- You have the ability to obtain a Security Identification Display Area badge (SIDA) (If applicable)
- You have basic PC skills
- You have experience on corporate jet aircraft / commercial aircraft
Must have your own tools:
- Need to have them on hand the first day of class. (Monday)
- Tools must be secured in a lockable cabinet or box.
- Tool boxes or cabinets should be movable, that is have wheels or casters.
- If the techs tools aren’t marked, we can loan them etchers and provide some time during the week of orientation to mark their tools.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.