Sheetmetal Mechanics - Great Falls, MT
Reliance Aerotech Services •
Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking well-qualified Sheetmetal Mechanics to support a long term contract position for a customer in Great Falls, MT.
The Sheetmetal Mechanic must demonstrate that he/she is proficient in aircraft structural workmanship standards and knowledge of aircraft tooling. They will perform the following duties: Read and understand engineering drawings, blueprints. Fabricate parts for skin repairs with zero tolerance. Install and maintain aircraft structural systems. Coordinate with Shift lead and Engineering on changes to blueprints and diagrams. Perform routine checkouts after work has been completed. Troubleshoot aircraft structural systems and make necessary adjustments or repairs.
Must be able to wear a mask as needed and take FIT Test upon arrival.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant License Preferred
- Must have 2+ years of recent aircraft Sheetmetal experience
- Education: High School Diploma or GED; Two-year degree in aviation discipline desired
- Must be dependable and work assigned shifts
- Must pass a DOT/FAA Pre-Employment Drug Screen
- Must clear a 10-year background check with no felonies or adverse criminal activity
- Must have own tools, etched in a shadowed box; calibrated and specialized tools provided
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format via E-mail to email@example.com
To contact our recruiting team please call (866) 622-5086 Ext 2.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC