Sheetmetal Mechanics - Great Falls, MT
Reliance Aerotech Services •
Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking heavy maintenance contract team players, experienced Structures/Sheetmetal Technicians for an MRO facility in MT.
Successful applicants will be responsible for:
- Providing technical assistance and guidance to the maintenance team.
- Reporting tasks completed for the next team to move onto their task.
- Keeping work environment safe and clean.
- Demonstrating capability and competency of Structures/Sheetmetal expertise.
- 3-5 years' experience in the field as a structures technician.
- Work at heights of greater than 10 feet utilizing fall restraint equipment as necessary.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED; Two-year degree in aviation discipline desired
- Must be dependable and work assigned shifts.
- Must pass a DOT/FAA Pre-Employment Drug Screen.
- Must clear a 10-year background check with no felonies or adverse criminal activity.
- Must have own tools, etched in a shadowed box
- Must have current and valid driver's license.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format via E-mail to email@example.com To contact our recruiting team please call (866) 622-5086 Ext 2.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC