Sheetmetal Mechanics ID:2130031381 Greensboro, NC
Now offering $2000 in bonus money!
Aeroteams is currently hiring Sheetmetal Mechanics for work in Greensboro, NC. Positions are starting in December and January, so send in your resume ASAP!
- The Structures Mechanic is responsible to inspect, overhaul,
repair, modify, and troubleshoot airframe parts, systems, and
components. The Structures Mechanic is responsible to perform work
within estimated time and within , FAA, and customer standards of
- Effectively communicate with and assist Aircraft Engineers in the
development of repair solutions and modifications for transport category
- Fabricate parts and assemblies.
- Inspect, overhaul, repair, modify, and troubleshoot airframe parts, systems, and components.
- Use and operate ground support equipment, as applicable and if qualified, in a safe manner.
- Must have 2+ years of Sheetmetal experience on any aircraft - candidates with commercial experience are preferred
- Must have reliable transporation
- Must be able to read, write, and understand English
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)