*Tools will not be required as client utilizes consolidated/shared tool boxes.
Education and Experience Requirements:
High School Diploma or GED required. Two (2) years experience of sheetmetal and/or fabrication experience. Valid Driver’s License required.
*This will be in the Repair Station so must have Business Jet repair experience ie Gulfstream, Falcon Jet, Bombardier Challenger, Learjet, Global Express, Hawker etc.* (VIP Aircraft will be considered as well)
1. A working knowledge of sheet-metal installation and fabrication processes (measuring, cutting, bending, forming, and drilling of aluminum sheet stock, angle and honeycomb) is required.
2. Ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineering documentation.
3. Valid drivers license required. to operate towing and other Gulfstream transportation equipment.
4. Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
5. Able to use tools and equipment associated with sheetmetal installation and fabrication work.
6. Able to climb ladders and stairs, work in small restricted areas, lift up to 40 pounds and work any shift.
7. Must have a good working knowledge of computers and experience working with Microsoft Office suite.
8. Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.