*Tools will not be required as client utilizes consolidated/shared tool boxes.
Previous Business Jet Sheet Metal Repair Experience Required ie Gulfstream, Falcon Jet, Learjet, Global Express, Hawker
Unique Skills: Great understanding of sheetmetal skills. Blue prints reading and interpretation is a must
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Four (4) years of sheetmetal and/or fabrication experience.
- Experience in aerospace industry preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of sheetmetal or fabrication processes (forming, drilling, stamping, shaping, bending, punching, cutting, riveting, filing and dimpling).
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineering documentation.
- Valid drivers license required to operate towing and other Gulfstream transportation equipment.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand proficiently the English language.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Adapts to sudden schedule changes.
- Able to use tools and equipment associated with sheetmetal work.
- Able to climb ladders and stairs, work in small restricted areas, lift up to 40 pounds and work any shift.
- Must have a good working knowledge of computers and experience working with Microsoft Office suite.