Sheetmetal Tech-GREAT PAY-IMMEDIATE START
PDS Tech, Inc. •
At PDS TECH our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Troubleshoot, inspect, and perform maintenance on customer aircraft sheet metal components and hydraulics in accordance with applicable technical data and FAA/JAA regulations.
- This position is designated for the Regional Aircraft service center.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have basic knowledge in fabrication of sheet metal and/or composite components and assemblies, aircraft parts and ground support equipment per engineering drawings, sketches, advance designs, specifications and/or verbal instructions
- You have the skill to measure using a variety of basic and physical measuring devices
- You have the skill to use basic hand tools necessary to perform job
- You have the skill to operate ground support equipment as necessary to perform job
- You have the skill to fabricate and/or assemble various detail parts and components
- You have the skill to measure using a variety of basic and precision measuring devices relating to job function
- You have the skill to fabricate and install structural modifications on aircraft
- You have the skill to apply sealing compounds
- You have the skill to operate basic sheet metal support equipment including, for example, brake and shear
- You have the skill to repair composite structures per structural and repair manuals as required by site
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a FAA Airframe license desired but not required
- You have experience working on regional aircraft is desired but not required
- You have basic knowledge of reading and interpreting aircraft blueprints, drawings, diagrams, and manuals
- You have basic knowledge of aircraft systems
- You have basic knowledge of manuals necessary to perform job including, but not limited to, SR Maintenance Manual and Component Installation Manuals, System Manual, Maintenance Manuals, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and various technical information necessary to perform job
- MUST HAVE OWN TOOLS
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)