Sheetmetal, Oklahoma City, OK **Long Term**(Corp)
Strom Aviation •
Type of aircraft: Corporate
Type of work environment: Part 145 repair station
- This Sheetmetal Technician role is responsible for supervising, mentoring and leading a group of sheetmetal technicians during, inspecting, repairing, modifying, and updating aircraft structures including primary, secondary and tertiary structures, frames, skins, flight controls, cowlings, doors, antenna mounts, doublers, special mission structures, etc.
- Essential Functions Statement:
- • Work in conjunction with airframe, engine and sheetmetal department technicians to complete projects.
- • Inspect, repair, modify, and update aircraft systems.
- • Assist and mentor junior technicians in the maintenance of aircraft.
- • Repair and modify sheet metal aircraft structures.
- • Utilize technical data and aircraft drawings to locate part numbers and accomplish reports.
- • Fabricate parts and perform maintenance in accordance with FAA approved technical data.
- • Research FAA technical data to locate applicable data relevant to assigned task.
- • Repair body or structure of aircraft according to specifications.
- • Read work orders, blueprints, and specifications to determine repair or fabrication.
- • Utilize metal fabrication machines such as saws, brakes, shears, and grinders.
- • Assist other technicians in the maintenance of aircraft as required.
Tools required: YES
Years’ experience: 3+
License requirements: NA
Specific aircraft experience required: Preferably King Air, but will accept smaller aircraft experience (CORP, GA, Regional)
- Must be a US Citizen
- 2+ years experience
- Smaller aircraft experience (CORP, GA)
- Not a lot of commercial and/or large military experience
- Not factory work (not assembly, manufacturing)
- Overtime and weekends may be required (everyone starts on first shift)
Call for details
Call for details
Job Ident #: