Reliance Aerotech Services •
If you are an experienced A&P Sheetmetal Technician with 2+ years on Corporate Aircraft, looking for a career and love the beautiful outdoors of Colorado, Reliance Aerotech Services would like to talk with you.
Successful applicants will be responsible for, with limited supervision:
- ·Performing in depth sheetmetal repairs or modifications for damage found during inspections, service bulletins or airworthiness directives under general supervision to safely layout, fabricate and install parts, equipment and fabricated items on aircraft following established operating procedures.
- ·Follows approved maintenance procedures for subject component or system, consulting internal procedures that have been FAA approved original equipment manufacturers (OEM's) technical data, and work package instruction.
- ·Consults the Maintenance Lead if technical assistance is needed during the repair process.
- ·Accounts for time and materials used in all inspection and maintenance activities plus researches and order parts.
- ·Assist in maintaining shop equipment to ensure that the maintenance of the shop premises is kept in a clean and orderly manner.
- Must have FAA Airframe license
- A&P License preferred
- Two (2) years sheetmetal experience is required.
- Preferred experience on business jet aircraft
- Must be dependable and work assigned shifts- Day 7:30am-4pm, Night 3:45pm -1:45am
- Must pass a DOT/FAA Pre-Employment Drug Screen.
- Must clear a 10-year background check with no felonies or adverse criminal activity.
- Must have own tools, etched in a shadowed box; calibrated. (Specialty tools provided)
- Must have current and valid driver's license.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact our recruiting team please call (866) 622-5086 Ext 2.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)