Sr. Equipment Maintenance Tech - Tulsa, OK
PDS Tech, Inc. •
PDS Tech is seeking an Sr Equipment Maintenance Tech - 2nd Shift for an open position in Tulsa, OK.
- Under minimal supervision provides advanced experience with respect to electrical, hydraulic, mechanical, and pneumatic systems for troubleshooting, repairs, upgrades and preventative maintenance to all aircraft related production equipment.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnoses cause of electrical and mechanical malfunction or failure of operational equipment and apply corrective action to resolve re-occurring issues.
- Proactively conducts Preventive and Predictive Maintenance inspections and performs required. duties in accordance with recommended schedules.
- Performs repairs and corrective maintenance to equipment with a high degree of quality and reliability so that the equipment is capable of operating within the required. specifications.
- Performs setup and calibrations on scheduled intervals for all aircraft related production equipment.
- Regularly performs backups of process parameters and PLC programs for all equipment.
- Daily input of required. data in CMMS system for machine reliability and control.
- Ability to implement project objectives on key pieces of automated equipment with minimal guidance.
- Recommends or initiates modification or replacement of equipment components which fails to meet acceptable operating standards.
- Submits parts request on critical spares identified as non- stock items.
- Interfaces daily with key Management and Production personnel regarding all Automated Equipment.
- Assists with Engineering in all acceptance testing and training. Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 5 years experience working with electrical controls and mechanical applications in a manufacturing environment, to include experience working with aircraft related production, equipment in the aerospace industry.
- 2 year technical degree may offset one year of experience.
Required As an Equipment Maintenance Technician you will be responsible for supporting our campus facilities' electrical and mechanical equipment needs.
Qualified candidates will have the following experience
- Must have excellent computer skills and familiar utilizing CMMS Systems for work order management
- Strong electrical and mechanical skills preferred.
- Knowledge of Programmable Logic Controllers (Allen Bradley & Siemens Controls preferred).Knowledge of CNC Equipment (Mazak, Mori Seiki, Fryer, Alpha Harrison, Broetje, Kuka preferred).
- Knowledge of GSE Equipment (Hobart, Unitron, Tronair, Lektro Tug preferred).
- This is a 2nd shift position.
- Ability to work any shift.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of electrical, mechanical, and controls aspects of factory automation systems and the integration of devices used.
- Knowledge of Programmable Logic Controllers (Allen Bradley & Siemens Controls preferred).
- Background in CNC Equipment (Mazak, Mori Seiki, Fryer, Alpha Harrison, Broetje, Kuka preferred).
- Background in GSE Equipment (Hobart, Unitron, Tronair, Lektro Tug preferred).
- Must be able to read electrical schematics and blue prints.
- Working knowledge of replacing spindles, ball screws, linear guide ways, bearings, hydraulics repairs, and precision machine alignments (Laser Alignment experience a plus).
- Experience in the alignment of turrets and the installation of ball screws is a plus.
- Working knowledge of PC based Microsoft office.
- Experience with computerized maintenance management software relevant to spare parts management, work order creation, and Preventive Maintenance preferred.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)