Sr. Flightline Mechanic (Helicopter)- Columbus, MS- HIGH PAY RATE!!!!
PDS Tech, Inc. •
Perform detailed assembly, installation, repair or replacement of aircraft components and systems in the manufacture, maintenance or refurbishing of aircraft and function check of components. Conduct operational checks of complete systems to verify proper functioning of components and systems. Diagnose malfunctions or failures and make adjustments, repairs or replacements of parts or components.
Aircraft Build-up/testing: 70%
System Troubleshooting: 20%
- Perform detailed assembly, installation, repair, replacement, adjustment, and alignment of parts and components
- Conduct operational checks of complete systems to verify proper functioning of components and systems.
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose malfunction or failures on the following aircraft systems: aircraft equipment furnishings, fire protection, fuel system, hydraulics, landing gear, doors, fuselage, stabilizer, rotor systems, power plant and engine controls.
- Assure that completed work complies with FAA regulations, customer requirements, and company specifications.
- Follow all OSHA, safety and environmental regulations.
- Complete forms and records pertaining to completion of assigned work.
- H/S diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum six (6) years of aviation maintenance experience
- Current FAA A&P License
- Background in aviation maintenance on like type aircraft and systems.
- General knowledge of standard practices and troubleshooting methods.
- Flight Line experience
- Helicopter maintenance experience
- Airbus Helicopter airframe experience
- Safran Turbomeca engine experience
- Have clear understanding of Part 21 and Part 145 processes.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)