Structural Assembler- Must have Aerospace Experience
The Structures Company •
We are a national staffing firm working with some of the top-tier aerospace companies in the world! And we are looking for first-class employees to work with our clients.
- Contract 12 mos. - potential for extended term
- Medical, dental, and vision plan with United Healthcare
- Robust 401KPotential for bonuses
- Sick pay, and holiday pay for those who qualify
MUST HAVE F-16 EXPERIENCE
Must have knowledge, skill and ability to:
- Performs quality structural assembly work, manages change, utilizes advanced experience to assess, adopt and adapt to new skills and processes.
- Knowledge and skilled in structural areas identified as Fracture Critical and Damage tolerant. Production build controls; Outside Mold Line (OML) surfaces of the aircraft, in-flight opening door hinge lines, Interchangeable/Replaceable hole patterns and E.O.P.’s (edge of parts), and major component mate features.
The Structures Company is a national staffing firm specializing in contract, contract to hire, and direct hire placement opportunities. Our clients rely on us to support their engineering, IT, Production, Maintenance & Repair, and support staff. Our niche recruiting team is one of our biggest strengths and is why we are a top provider of talented professionals to the majority of our clients. They will help you identify the opportunity that best fits your interests while also providing industry-leading customer service.
- Must possess and demonstrate advanced structural assembly knowledge and capability to perform “precision hand drilling operations”, obtaining true hole quality to near machine tolerance (+/- .003).
- Appropriate drilling techniques associated with drilling speeds, feeds, appropriate cutter geometry contrast to the appropriate material of the build.
- Layout and secure coordination of assemblies working to station, water, center, butt, and chord lines shown on engineering documents.
- Accurately use precision measurement/calibration tools (calipers, micrometers, depth ball, flushness & countersink gauges).
- Work from production planning, pre-release, check, detail, assembly and installation blueprints, sketches, processes, technical orders aviation engineering instruction (AEI) or other authorized documents where complete information may not be readily available
- Work with authorized liaison personnel as necessary to determine satisfactory assembly and installation sequences. Identifies need for tooling, parts, or assembly corrections.
- Understand variation tolerance and tolerance accumulation, critical to manufacturing and assembly features using gauge tool-controlled features.
- Lays out and locates structural components or assemblies, capable of establishing reference and situational awareness in making production assemblies, ascertain size, type, and location of rivets and detail components to be assembled. as specified by design and authorized work documents.
- Perform difficult structural pick-up aligning bulkheads, longerons, splices, skins and/or fittings the operation consists of reforming, recontouring or refitting to provide an acceptable assembly tolerance
- Install rivets, bolts, screws miscellaneous small parts and required fastening devises and use of the required tools and equipment. Fabricates clips, shims, gussets, and brackets as specified.
We support the majority of aerospace OEM's and tier 1 suppliers across the United States.
The Structures Company LLC is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer (or AA/ EOE)
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)