- 1 - 2 years of sheet metal assembly/aircraft sheet metal structure experience is required.
- Previous experience as an Assembler and/or Aircraft Structures Mechanic is highly preferred.
- Previous aircraft structure on the F-16, C-130, and F-35 is highly preferred.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interface with all levels, to work in teams or independently and communicate effectively with co-workers or supervisory staff.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Mathematical ability to perform and/or understand the calculations used in assigned areas and ability to read and interpret blueprints, specifications and technical data.
- Competently uses computers and other systems to access, maintain and manipulate data.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.