DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Sheetmetal Technician II works under general supervision to safely layout, fabricate, and install parts, equipment and fabricated items on aircraft following established operating procedures.
- All work performed should be in accordance with company design specifications, quality standards and completed work should meet customer expectations.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interface with all levels, to work in teams or independently and communicate effectively with co-workers or supervisory staff.
CONTACT Hilary Moore (251) 355-1506 send an updated resume to - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Safely perform sheet-metal layout, fabrication, and installation of parts, equipment or fabricated items on aircraft under general supervision.
- Coordinate with supervision and Inspection to ensure compliance with internal and FAA paperwork, sign-offs and quality specifications
- Use complicated schematics/blueprints, engineering drawings and technical instructions to safely perform sheet metal layout, fabrication, and installation of parts, equipment or fabricated items on aircraft
- Safely operate shop equipment such as: brakes, presses, riveting equipment, shears, and hand tools associated with sheet-metal functions
We care about you and your career, we care about you and the ones you care for, our success is your success, you are not just a contractor you’re a valued team member and part of our family we look forward to working with you soon!
HSGI, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.