Qualifications / Experience / Skills
- (3+) three years of Structure/ Assembly work experience performing tasks associated with composite fabrication and/or assembly desired.
- The following skills are required: demonstrated ability to read and follow written and verbal work instructions; capable of performing a wide range of physical activities, some requiring fine manual dexterity; demonstrated ability to recognize discrepancies in materials or processes required.
- Ability to work from sketches and use simple measuring instruments, such as tape measures or micrometers, required.
- Position requires knowledge of basic shop math, including addition, subtraction, decimals and fractions.
- Must be willing to work in a repetitive production environment with concern for meeting cost, quality and schedule requirements.Must be willing to work both as a team player and independently.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
For additional information/hourly rate please contact::
SR Recruiter: Earl Sawyer
Direct Number: 843-277-6616
PDS Tech has a variety of new openings daily;