Commercial Jet •
- Responsible to ensure that all work performed by assigned Structures Technician is accomplished using methods, techniques and practices acceptable to the Administrator and with The Repair Station Manual as well as to be familiar with all rules, regulations and policies of CJI.
- Responsible to evaluate crew performance, complete and submit to Quality Assurance records for all “On the Job Training” (OJT).
- Responsible to perform all assigned task card in accordance with Federal Aviation Regulations, manufacture’s service bullentin’s and any other approved data acceptable to the FAA and Commercial Jet, Inc. Repair Station Manual.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Current A & P License, FAM certificates and O.J.T. required.
- Minimum of five years experience in structural repair and modification.
- Must be able to work any shift as business needs require.
Up to 10%
Job Ident #: